Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Regarding the previous post


So I was thinking about my previous post and the impression it must have made on any readers who don't know me personally. Like usual I was being hard on myself. I was upset that I had let this particular CD slip through the cracks. I made it sound like I have no clue when it comes to music. The fact of the matter is that I have a collection of several thousand CDs and LPs. I know music VERY well.

What precipitated all of this was an excellent article I found online about the 50 Best CDs of the Decade.

I've been wanting to increase my collection of more current bands and find some new music. I discovered this list and while I had a bunch of the titles already there were a lot of things on the list that I had been meaning to check out. I ended up ordering about 20 of the titles through inter-library loan. So expect to see a bunch of CD reviews soon.

No comments: