Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A humble beginning...

I'm a recent library school grad who is working part time doing adult reference in a small public library. I am currently looking for a full time job. Unfortunately it looks like I picked the wrong time to graduate from library school! Nobody seems to be hiring right now...

When I show librarian people my resume they usually say, "wow, with your technical background you should have no problem at all getting a job." I thought I would start a blog to share some of my technical experience and raise issues about technology in libraries in the 21st century. I also read a lot, listen to a lot of music, and watch a lot of films. I also plan on posting reviews and articles on current library trends. Look for more "interesting" entries soon...

No comments: